Peaches and Cream Frozen Yogurt Cheesecake
- Author: kitchen-tested.com
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
- 2 cups full fat or low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup full fat or low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 16 ounce bag frozen peaches, defrosted
Vanilla Wafer Crust
- 2 cups vanilla cookies (such as Nilla Wafers)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Line a round springform pan (or a round glass dish) with plastic wrap along the bottom and around the sides.
- In a food processor, combine the vanilla cookies, melted butter and salt and blend into a fine crumb the texture of sand. Press the crust into the bottom of the springform pan and place in the freezer until the batter is ready.
- Using the same food processor, puree half of the peaches until smooth. Save the other half for garnish.
- For the cheesecake batter, add the cream cheese and Greek yogurt to the bowl of a stand mixer and cream together until smooth. You can also use a hand mixer. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, lemon juice, and salt and blend until smooth and fluffy. Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared cookie crust.
- Drizzle the pureed peaches on top of the cheesecake batter and carefully swirl it around using a toothpick or sharp knife. Place the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- To serve, remove the cheesecake from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Remove from the springform pan and peel off the plastic wrap. Top with remaining peaches to garnish.